Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Twilight part 1

OKAY, so i got Twilight from the ibook store so I wouldn't have to suffer through the trauma of going to the bookstore or the library (which has like a mile long waiting list) and I have now read the first ten chapters....and I have watched every episode of I <3 Vampires.

I am a convert.  This is my next Harry Potter.  My best friend put a hold on the book at the library and she's getting it relatively soon.  I won't be in this alone, at least.  She has an excuse though- she's a girl.  I find myself completely and utterly the victim of a double standard.  If I am to maintain a SCRAP of masculinity, I can't tell anyone that I'm an addict.  So I'll just tell the whole world with my mighty fine keyboard muscles.

As for my actual opinion on the book....I don't like Edward so far.  I like that character- he's mysterious, but I'd never date him- pfsh! Screw that!  Anger management issues=turnOFF.  I'm still team TayTay.
Which one has his shirt off?  That's what I thought.

And as for I <3 Vampires, I stumbled across Take180's website when someone posted the Inception spoof (Incepcion!) on Facebook.  That's how I got La Roux's Bulletproof stuck in my head.  For months.   Anyway, it's absolutely amazing.  It's the best web show I have ever seen.  Period.  Know a better one?  Go on, prove me wrong.  I dare you.

For now, I leave you with this:
Take180

No comments:

Post a Comment