Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer

Okay so I have been completely restless lately and I have had no clue why- until today.

It might have been the sweet lovin' I was making to my friend's toilet bowl last night or the massive hangover I had this morning- whatever it was, it somehow triggered the epiphany that I was going through withdrawal. From what? From people.

Last month I graduated high school. You know, high school, where there are people around every corner; where if you're not with the right people in the right corner, you're screwed. As a band geek, I was screwed all the way to the bottom of the social ladder.

But from the bottom of the social ladder comes freedom- a lack of need to conform or to please other people on the rung's above you. You are invisible, free to do what you please and best of all (in my humble opinion) to judge the other people who think of themselves so highly.



Lost yet? Good. My point's coming, I swear.




I lived off of picking apart other people. I lived off of pointing out their every mistake and flaw. I lived off of backstabbing, rumor spreading, and all around bitching. When I was surrounded by hundreds of other people at any given moment, there was always a rung on the ladder to rip apart, whether it was the lead singer of the super gay ska funk fusion band, the captain of the suck ass football team or his slutty girlfriend.

Now, the ladder is gone, and so are the people.

Which brings me full circle to where I started; one month after graduation, partying and puking with people that I actually ....like. I haven't picked apart someone in a month and I have all of this free time to sit and not bitch. How the hell do people do this!? I need people. I need someone to hate. This ...sucks!

So as I sit here with my macbook (which I did not buy willingly, believe me) quietly going crazy, I'm hoping that someone will look at this and please give me something to bitch about.

And I will keep this updated as much as I can so that the whole world can hear me roar.

And one more thing: Don't judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment