Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boundaries

So, as I am growing more comfortable with my comfortable life and my comfortable friends and my comfortable bed from which I am blogging, I will continue to blog for all of my followers...all NONE of you! I know, I get it, I'm just starting out and I need to become more active in the world of blogs. I'm working on it.

ANYWAYS, I am here today to talk about boundaries. Not so much the white picket fence that surrounds your comfortable property, but more the mental sort. What I'm talking about is that line or boundary you swore you would never cross or the line you have yet to touch. These boundaries define us to an extent, yet limit us at the same time. I once swore to myself that no one would ever know that I liked men (OOPS, bi the way........). I crossed that boundary and exited my comfort zone and I am now a much happier person because of it.

Now, since I find myself once again exiting my comfort zone as I prepare for college, I believe it is time to break some more boundaries. Just to list a few:
I will never wear a v-neck shirt
I will never paint my nails
I will never get my eyebrows waxed
I will never read Twilight
I will never pay more than $25 for a garment of any sort
I will never wear skinny jeans


>
Case and point ^^
Now, these are rather shallow, but I will, however, break one of them. I will read Twilight. I'm getting the ebook off of the ibook application so I won't have to bear the public humiliation of buying it.

But understand this: I am not for team Edward or team Jacob. I am for team TayTay Lautner.

Also, I will be recording a cd of music I'm working on for college and I might even put up some of the stories I've been working on. I'm breaking some boundaries and stepping out of my comfort zone- This should be fun. Until then, I leave you with this:

1 comment:

  1. When you make a CD I'd love to hear it. Music is a big part of my life and finding new music to listen to makes me feel alive.

    ReplyDelete